jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Requesting for Feedback about my Hub

1. TINA V profile image80
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

Hello to all hubbers!  I am new in online writing and I just started last Thursday (October 22, 2009).  If you happen to read my newly published articles,  I would greatly appreciate any feedback from all of you in order to improve my style of writing. I am hoping for your kind assistance.  Thank you.

2. wrenfrost56 profile image83
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

Welcome to hubpages Tina V. I will take a look at it for you. (I am not an expert writer myself mind you!) smile Good luck and enjoy the wonder that is hubpages! lol

3. mcbean profile image83
    mcbeanposted 7 years ago

Hi Tina,

For future reference, use the "Extreme Hub makeover" category for feedback on your hubs. This is where the (usually) friendly folk go who offer feedback to newbies.

Welcome to hubpages

4. TINA V profile image80
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

Hi mcbean, thank you so much for your feedback.  I will try to check the "Extreme Hub Makeover". Have a great week!

5. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Sorry to sound harsh, but how much are you paying your freelancers? I may sound jaded, but I've seen waaay tooo many of you folks who can't compose a decent English sentence in the forums, but your posts are way too "on" grammatically. So just spill the beans. Where did you get your content, because you obviously did not write it.

6. TINA V profile image80
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT ALL MY CONTENTS ARE ORIGINAL.  I WROTE THEM BY MYSELF.  IT IS ALL BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE ESPECIALLY THAT I AM A HUMAN RESOURCE & TRAINING MANAGER IN A BIG RETAIL COMPANY.

I ALWAYS EXPECT HARSH REMARKS FROM OTHERS. BUT SARCASM OF OTHERS MAKES ME WANT TO WRITE MORE.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

working