jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

A personal message

1. The Bard profile image78
    The Bardposted 6 years ago

Over the past two years I have been a commentator on the SquidU forums. I have neglected my presence here on hubpages, and am rather sad that I have not made as many hubs as I would like. That is about to change. (Two of my hubs I removed from Squidoo several months ago and put them here - because folk identified with them more)

For the second time I have been banned from SquidU, due in part to my particular points of view (not insulting or inflammatory I hasten to add - I don't flame, harass or etc)

The devils advocate I will not play, but speak my mind I will.

Sadly the forum moderator there has chosen more than once to find fault with me (she even made a special forum to send me to a place where the sun rarely shines). Anyway, I've been shafted.

I hope that hubpages will welcome me without prejudice. I've many friends here. I hope to be a good ambassador to the cause. I have a wealth of hubs to make, and maybe I was just looking for the impetus to get going.

It's great to be back - properly!

2. frogdropping profile image83
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Then welcome back from whence you came big_smile

And speak your mind at will. Or won't wink

3. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 6 years ago

Twice? I thought it was more than that! big_smile

Some might think from your avatar that you're Mr Knowles in a fedora!

1. 0
      lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL, I thought Hannibal Lechter had joined us, welcome back Bard. And, Darkside can I just say, um, yummy new avi.

4. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Look forward to your posts and hubs!

5. The Bard profile image78
    The Bardposted 6 years ago

There I was being serious and polite, and what happens - a flurry of churlish comments.

I like the Hannibal reference, though I think my hat is far superior.

"I've no plans to call on you, lynnechandler. The world is more interesting with you in it."

Ooer! Spooky!

1. 0
      lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL, you can call on me anytime Bard. Glad I didn't offend.