jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

Why is Hubpages addictive?

1. dyesebel10 profile image80
    dyesebel10posted 6 years ago

Why is Hubpages addictive?

1. Dee Dee MonSherie profile image60
      Dee Dee MonSherieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't know dyes?  It really is though.....

2. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

Freedom and friendship.

As in, freedom the write a Hub or hang out in the Forums. When writing Hubs, the freedom to write on any topic you wish.  Within the Forums, freedom to pick and choose how you'll participate...from merely lurking in the shadows, observing others, to diving in at the deep end.

And the freedom to form friendships along the way.  There are a few Hubbers with whom I feel close--you can guess that might be the case if you've exchanged email addresses and still feel good about that.

1. wyanjen profile image87
      wyanjenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree.
      When your only communication with a person is on the forums or in e-mail, you are getting to know that person in a way that you never could in person. Their opinions, beliefs, and thoughts laid right out there lol
      I have a few new friends myself here wink

3. Black Lilly profile image77
    Black Lillyposted 6 years ago

I don't know why it's addictive, but I truly know that it IS addictive big_smile

4. 0
    sandra rinckposted 6 years ago

I don't know but it is ruining my life! lol  (that was a joke btw)

1. 0
      Ghost32posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sandra, my wife wouldn't think it was a joke--she sometimes growls that it IS my life!  lol

1. 0
        sandra rinckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

5. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

All the assortment of different hubs can keep one entertained and the forums will always keep you in touch with someone.

Yes, it is addictive.

6. Amandasofyork profile image60
    Amandasofyorkposted 6 years ago

I completely agree Hub Pages is addictive. As I add to hub pages a hub, more I start getting, the theory of the more I give the more I receive and the communication chain becomes more stronger and popular. Get going...

7. elayne001 profile image47
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

I wrote a hub about hub addiction if you want to see if you relate:

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Tell-if- … st-a-Hobby

that is why I am

1. dyesebel10 profile image80
      dyesebel10posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just read your hub.. it's funny and cute.. yes I can relate.. thanks.

8. 60
    RakhiChowdharyposted 6 years ago

I like hub pages, even though I create hub rarely I visit hub pages daily to know what hubbers are doing.

Hubpages is addictive!!! I created hub  page and gradually I have started liking...I am sure as hubpages has lot to offer for hubbers, you gradually become addictive.

It gives a lot, new friends, you come to know about various topics, traffic to your website,  communication channel and network becomes strong.

9. drej2522 profile image85
    drej2522posted 6 years ago

For me, it reminds me of the 'old' internet, back in the 90s...before your facebooks, myspaces, and messengers. I remember the old chatlines where you had to find someone's username in order to keep in touch (much like the system used in these forums) smile