jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

I am scared to ask

1. cutedoll profile image60
    cutedollposted 7 years ago

Hi

if you all have time to check my hubs? And comments,suggestions are welcome if u don't mind.

Thanx.

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Cutedoll--There are a few changes that should be made to your hubs, but take care of the most important one first. Your spelling, grammar and punctuation are really bad. If you don't get that fixed, nothing else will help.

Don't mean to be rude, and sorry to be so blunt, but it is what it is.

3. cutedoll profile image60

Thanx for the immediate reply. I will definately keep in mind what you said.

4. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

You need to read Darkside's Hub on capsules to improve your layout. Big indigestible lumps of text won't be read - break your text up over several capsules and add some photos (make sure they're legal!). 

What's your motive in being on HubPages?  General philosophical discussions are not likely to draw much paying traffic.

5. cutedoll profile image60

Hi

I have done lot of changes regarding the punctuation and grammar. So please check again and tell me if you feel it still wrong.
       And I will add more capsules as I wasn't aware of this feature.
       Getting lot of traffic and making money on HP is not my intention. I want to share my thoughts with everybody in this world.

Thanx.

1. Laura Thykeson profile image81
      Laura Thykesonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

"Better to write for the self and have no public than to write for the public and have no self..."

6. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Cutedoll -- Is there someone who can help you with the language, spelling and grammar? If you want to share your thoughts with the world, those kinds of errors are going to: a) turn them off completely; and b) make them think that you are no authority on the subject at all.

7. cutedoll profile image60

Hi Irohner,

Did you check my hubs yet? I made corrections. Now check it again and let me know.

Thanx.

8. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image92
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

Is English your native language? I think you are pretty good in terms of spelling, but there are a lot of really basic grammar errors throughout your hubs.

working