jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

I'm on a reading hubs spree to thank all the people that....

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image65
    GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago

made my stay at HubPages enjoying and exciting...

Time to give page views and comments to the people who gives me the much-needed lift here ... smile

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

It is appreciated:)thankyou

GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

One of the great people at HP, my dear Kiwi, I also appreciate all the good times I have with you...

3. chenmikehk profile image61
    chenmikehkposted 7 years ago

thanks for your kind words

4. GeneralHowitzer profile image65

They're not kind chen... you deserved it...

5. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

HP is honored to have you too GH< rock on!!!

GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I still have a lot of things to work on to be as deserving as the kiwigirl...

I have shares of not so happy times here and I'm paying back to pay my dues... HP was a great playground to showcase one's writing stuff and a turf where great Hubbers are given chance to shine in global stage.

I'm glad I am writing here though and discern my weaknesses as a writer... for hubbibg and blogging is reading and writing, I only write then and read rarely... things must change, and equilibrium between the two will indeed level the playing field... Still I appreciate it PD, you'll be greater than me here and I will not be surprised...

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
        prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

ow cmon profesor, you have nice articles and a good writer, so just continue what you do best!

6. GeneralHowitzer profile image65

big_smile you're making me blush eh...

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

you need to blush once in awhile so you get pinky red cheeks....plus the blood rushing into your face....

7. kirstenblog profile image76
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

GH What a lovely forum thread to start! I too feel a huge amount of gratitude towards the folks on this site, in the forums and on their hubs I have found a wealth of information that I know I could have been conned into paying for through some 'guru' instead. What a great place this is, for writing as well as for learning! To all my fellow hubbers I would like to echo GH's sentiment here and say a big thank you to all you groovy people! Hub Pages rocks!

working