jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

New Hubber

1. ninjacraze profile image54
    ninjacrazeposted 6 years ago

i join hub pages 4 days ago and i wrote 19 hubs please guide me i want to get more traffic and earn money using adsense and i am new.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Search for the hubber Mark Knowles, Relache, darkside,(they have written a lot of topics regarding SEO and how to make money here,  or visit Nelle Hoxie hubs, sunforged too and follow what Ms. Janetta is saying,

1. yoshi97 profile image89
        yoshi97posted 6 years ago in reply to this

To add to what's been offered ... good keyword research helps, and I wrote a decent hub on that one. Also, one needs to allow time for their hubs to mature - my increasing adsense revenue series covers this.

In essence ... it takes about 4 months to get to a point where you will sense 'I can do this!'. Until then, you will have many doubts ... as all of those did before you.

Keep writing, watch your income slowly rise, and in time you will understand it was all a necessary growth process that will trickle back the blood, sweat, and tears you have put into it. smile

As for PHD ... is that a Pittsburgh Steelers cap you are wearing? I'm beginning to like you more every day. smile

2. K Partin profile image61
        K Partinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ditto! And welcome to HP! Have fun with it! smile

2. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

Hi ninjacraze - welcome to HubPages! big_smile

type "adsense" or "getting started on HubPages" into the search bar at the top of the page and search hubs. You will find loads of info to help you get going smile