jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Amazon question:

1. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

I've made a little money this month from Amazon. Can I leave it in my account for several months and not request payment until the sum gets larger? Does the payment go to my checking account, Paypal, or is it in the form of a paper check? Thanks!!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image85
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Well, you don't get paid until you reach $100 so I wouldn't worry about it smile

1. thranax profile image58
      thranaxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Depresses me personally neutral

~thranax~

2. sunforged profile image65
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

? My last direct deposit was for 81.00

the min payment for direct deposit is only 10.00

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp … oc_help_t3

3. Uninvited Writer profile image85

Me too, I have like $25...

4. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Oh, okay. I read on some post here that the Amazon payout is only $10. If it's $100, that's great. I've only made around $35 so far this month.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image85

Ah, but I'm in Canada and it does not apply to me.

Hmm, I just read it again and I can get direct deposit...I did not know that smile Lol, never mind, I can't get direct deposit. Funny how Paypal can do it but not Amazon...

1. sunforged profile image65
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

what are we reading differently?

From amazon.ca

What payment methods are available?
      We pay you referral fees on a monthly basis. Approximately 60 days after the end of each month, we will either send you a cheque, send you an Amazon.ca Gift Certificate (subject to our standard terms and conditions), or deposit your fees directly into your bank account.
      If you wish to use direct deposit, you will have to tell us the name of your bank, whether your account is checking or savings, your account number, your bank's routing number, and the name of the primary account holder as it appears in the bank's records.
      If you are being paid by Amazon.ca Gift Certificate or direct deposit, we will not send payment until the total amount due is at least CDN $10. If you are being paid by cheque, we will not send payment until the total amount due is at least CDN $100.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image85
        Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, but I am an affiliate with Amazon.com

6. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 7 years ago

Minimum payout is 10 - There's a hold button to keep payment in account for as long as needed - and sign up for direct deposit bcuz there's a 10 dollar charge for every Paper check written ,so out of 35 if you want it sent you'll end up getting only 25 dollars. no check fee on direct deposit.

7. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

The minimum payout will vary depending on what country you are in (funny how people always answer presume you live where they do), and what methods of payout are available to you.

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp … es/help/t3

In the US, you will get paid when you've earned at least $10, if you have selected gift certificate or direct deposit.  Other countries and payment by check will vary.

8. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

If you're in the shopping mood, you can always opt for an Amazon gift card. Not quite sure what the payout is for that, but I'm pretty sure it's under $100.

9. sunforged profile image65
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

oh..that would explain it

working