jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Using the group tool. Question

1. brimancandy profile image82
    brimancandyposted 7 years ago

I see that there is a way that you can organise your hubs into groups. That seems pretty easy. My question is, is there away that if someone has a group, that you can add your hub to theirs? Or they can add their hub to yours?

I was looking into hubmobs, but I don't quite understand it.
    I tried to answer a question there. But, I'm not sure if I am doing it right. The link shows up to my page, but it is different from everyone elses. It shows up as a link, and not a title.

1. sunforged profile image63
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The "group" option allows you to link similar hubs of your own only, this is a plus for search engine optimization and easy viewing by your readers.

A link will appear after the share area of your hub that will lead to the next "grouped" hub

As for being grouped to other hubbers hubs, this is done by your choice of category and tags - which is evident in the related hubs section of your hub

as for hubmobs - try reading the hubmob threads, there is plenty of explanation there

2. barryrutherford profile image32
    barryrutherfordposted 7 years ago

once you have been here a while and posted sufficient hubs
    hub pages will catagorize your hubs automatically...

3. barryrutherford profile image32
    barryrutherfordposted 7 years ago

In addition you can post links to similar or related hubs on your hub .  It is however good protocol to email & ask if it  is ok to link the hub to you page.  Usually it is okay.
    To do this you then use the link tool at the top of the hub when your editing the hub.

4. brimancandy profile image82

If that is the case. Then why bother having a group feature?

I belong to groups at other websites, where anyone can join.
    I would think that having a group here where people could join their hubs with similar hubs would be interesting.

Hubmobs seems to be like a group. But, I can't figure out if I am doing it right. When I answer a question there, do I just type in the link to my hub? or is ther a different way to do it?

5. brimancandy profile image82

Thanks for the info. I will try the groups thing and see how it goes. I certainly need traffic. Doing anything will help.

working