jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What do I do now?

1. kkpushaina profile image59
    kkpushainaposted 6 years ago

Hello everyone,

I'm very interested in getting this hub going on but I have no clue to what to do now?
    Help please

1. Ohma profile image80
      Ohmaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do what you do best. Write. Technically this is not a blog site. It is for writers to express themselves on any number of topics they choose. I would suggest you take a look at some other hubs to get an idea of what it is like. Participating in the forums is always good to. It will help others to find your articles.
      Good luck and welcome.

2. Cagsil profile image85
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages. I would read about a dozen or so hubs, to get a feeling for writing on a topic.

There are a few hubs on HubPages written by some of the most experienced writers on HubPages.

You can review hubs, see style of writing and how the hub is as far as a layout? There are many who will help. If you want a Hub reviewed, then go to the Extreme Makeover Forum and have your Hubs reviewed by other Hubbers.

Let them be your critics, before just putting something out there that is written and not caring either way.

There is alot of reading to be done and most of is about HubPages, how to create hubs(tools given) and even Ideabank on your statistics pages, should give you something to work with.

I hoped I helped. smile Again, Welcome. smile

2. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hub Pages! You've had some great advice so you're off to a good start. wink Looking forward to reading your work!

3. Mikel G Roberts profile image88
    Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago
  4. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

I only started a few days ago and its great, just go easy, write a few words, tell us about you or where you live, post a pic of your pets or what ever....nice and easy loads of people here have helped me so just work away and ask for help from these great people when you need it......easy now