jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon MP3

1. BristolBoy profile image83
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

Hi all.  I have very recently signed up for Amazon and have already started to see results (well $3.23) in the last couple of days since setting up.  I can't seem to find a way of linking to Amazon MP3 - does anyone know a way? 

I am ideally after how I should do a text link (whilst I would like to include one of those clever sample music thingys I am well aware Hubpages dont currently allow).

Thanks in advance.

1. classicalgeek profile image89
      classicalgeekposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you're an affiliate, go to amazon.com and find the mp3 you want. Look up at the top and you will see the grey "Site Stripe" and on the top should be a link to "link to this page." Make a text link, then highlight it and copy it to the clipboard. Highlight the anchor text, click the chain icon, and paste the link into the box.

BristolBoyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for that!  Very useful - will have to investigate further!

2. wyanjen profile image90
    wyanjenposted 7 years ago

In one hub, I have a link to the Amazon MP3 Downloader page. I'm not sure what more there could be to do.

3. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

keep in the mind the commission on mp3s is minuscule..I guess they could add up but I would aim bigger

BristolBoyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It is quite small I agree due to the value of the items.  However I think it is set at a flat 10% which should hopefully mean I will be able to earn more selling MP3 albums than I would selling normal albums (I currently have a couple of hubs dedicated to music which get a fair amount of traffic).  I certainly wouldn't target MP3 albums though!

working