jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

It's taken me a while but ....

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

I've finally decided to take the Challenge.  I'm not working this month, so I really have no excuse!

I thought about declaring when I published my latest Hub a couple of days ago.  After a bit of dithering, I've decided to regard that as "the beginning" - so now I have until 3rd March to do my 30.

1. Madison22 profile image80
      Madison22posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good luck Marisa! I am also looking forward to them. smile

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Looking forward to reading your hubs.

The Challenge is one way to make February fly by. Oh that's right it's summer where you are, so February probably isn't the dreaded month it is here - where it's just grey and snowy.

Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This weekend, February is 30 degrees (Centigrade), torrential rain and 95% humidity.  Air conditioning is a good place to be!

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Good luck Marisa. smile

4. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Yeah good luck Marissa!

I tried it last month - got to 20 but not 30. I've done 5 this month but now I think I'll take a break and take time to go back over hubs and improve them, and do a bit of backlinking smile

5. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Good luck Marisa, I am sure they will me as interesting and helpful as your others!

6. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

Good luck Marisa! I know that you can do it!!!

7. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

good luck! smile

8. KeithTax profile image81
    KeithTaxposted 6 years ago

I am heading into the last week of my challenge. I put a follow on you, Marisa, so I can read your hubs as they come out. You can do it.

9. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

Marissa, how are you doing on the challenge?

Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not!  I've only done seven Hubs.  The thing is, while researching for a new Hub, I came across a new affiliate for my ballet site.  I've been getting hundreds of clicks and virtually no sales from the old one. So I've been busy re-doing that whole site.

However, in a way the Challenge has achieved its goal, because it's got me moving on improving my online presence generally.  So I'm happy!