jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon products question

1. easyspeak profile image79
    easyspeakposted 6 years ago

I already asked on another post but maybe I didn't ask it clearly....

Is is bad to put two of the same amazon products on a single hub.  For example, putting an amazon product at the beginning of the hub then doing it again at the end?

2. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Nope, that should be fine, although from eprsonal experience, I would suggest two very similar, but related products.

Try your target product, and then place a related alternative, which gives your readers a choice if tehy don't like the product you review.

You could always put two different products at the bottom, and one same one at the top!

1. lovelypaper profile image69
      lovelypaperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree - two or better yet, several simular but related products for more choice.

3. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

easy, take a look at what some other ppl are doing about that. relache does very well, and her products always relate to the hub topic, but are not just the ordinary products you might think of right away.

Also check out some other high ranking hubs to see what others have done. If it is a straight product hub, you will want more amazon capsules (see Nelle Hoxie for this), but if it is more about the topic, then two or three capsules might be all you need.

I always throw in a couple at the bottom, but still make sure they relate to the hub, Good luck, and welcome to Hub Pages! big_smile