jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

A minor problem while replying to posts in forum!

1. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 6 years ago

Well there are two minor problem I came across!

1. Following is the heading to any reply to a post in forum

"packerpak posted 6 minutes ago in reply to this"

Clicking on "this" above will open a small javascript window that contains the text to the post to which above reply was posted and the text "this" changes to "hide". Users are required to click on this new text "hide" to hide the window. I feel this is not so user-friendly. A click anywhere outside the window should close it that is what a user expects. Or a cross symbol (X) could be placed on the top right corner to close the window. I hope developers at Hubpages will take a note of this!

2. Now when I go to reply to any post in the forum I get a text area where I can post my comment. Once I am done I press "Tab" key to take the focus to the "Submit reply" button but the focus goes to the Hubpages logo on the top logo of the page and if you press "Enter" you go to the home page of the site and loose all those that you typed!

2. Smiley_Sneha profile image60
    Smiley_Snehaposted 6 years ago

Nice you brought it up.

3. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

what a glitch!  Report it to HP so they can fix it - I'll be sure to watch for it too - thanks for the heads up packer smile

4. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 6 years ago

Well thanks both of you! I believe this section of the forum is tracked by the Hubpages and so posted the problem here!