jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Who wants the nations to make peace?No more war!And no more bad things

1. dogluver1 profile image61
    dogluver1posted 7 years ago

I DO! NO MORE WAR! NO MORE MURDERS AND RAPES! NO MORE CRUELTY TO ANIMALS! NO MORE LITERING! NO MORE STEALING! NO MORE DRUNK DRIVERS! Only, I cant change it on my own. sad What do you guys think?

~dogluver1

1. brianzen profile image61
      brianzenposted 7 years ago in reply to this

With respect I believe firmly that peace comes with the resolution to alter the way of things in a given system, and as long as 2 people disagree.... We probably all would benefit from understanding better that we all do our best, and tolerance and compassion might find a better foothold in open minds, unfortunately even when the best of intentions clash over differing points of view there is seldom even one clear mind focused on whats best. Good luck in your endeavors.

1. dogluver1 profile image61
        dogluver1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I just hope I can get some money and power to change it all you know?

The best solution for peace is power for all and abundance for all so I hope we all prosper for the hope of peace.

2. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Did you see "The Village"?
      And/or ever read the Bible?

Either one will explain to you that peace cannot be "made", especially universal peace.
      Because the tendency to commit crime and wrongs comes from individuals.

And while I'm all for "peace" between nations if possible, that peace should come about because of each nation's ability to retain its "separateness",  not because they're forced to be "alike".

2. Alya rose profile image60
    Alya roseposted 7 years ago

As much as I want peace and no crimes,it's immpossible,have you ever heard the saying"one person is smart but people are stupid"? I believe that applies to peace too.I do dare hope that we can change.

That is why I do zen, really it is all one can do to raise awareness for all.

3. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 7 years ago

P.S.
    You took the blue pill, didn't ya?!

4. mintinfo profile image81
    mintinfoposted 7 years ago

That is a noble intent but unfortunately I don't think it will ever happen. We would have to give up all religious beliefs to begin with, as everyone believes their religion is the true and right path.

working