Finding A Category

1. aoiffe379 profile image62
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

A few minutes ago I attempted to post a question. I placed it in a category and proceeded to submit it; but the category became pink.The message was to choose a category.Maybe I put it in the wrong category.I changed the category; but that was not the right one either. Yes, I was still connected.

The problem with the question is that it is a mixed category.It relates to home and family in the sense of relatiionship; but it entails the belief system of a person who may not necessarily be a Christian.

I know that category allows options;and sometimes those options are not precise enough for the purpose. How does one deal with such a dilemma? I need to ask the question before it explodes and becomes shrapnel or causes self combustion.

1. Fawntia profile image
      Fawntiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you chose a category but the page said that you did not, then that is a bug. The page doesn't make a judgment about whether you chose the "correct" category or not. Are you still having this problem? If so, please let me know what browser (including the version number) you are using.

2. aoiffe379 profile image62
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

I had to shut down and never got to ask the question. I have Internet Explorer 8 and this comes with Bing . recently i changed and sometimes i start with AOL.Thanks. I will be keeping a 'bug' diary- seriously.