jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

Having problem with adding pictures to my hubs.

1. Abwaan profile image72
    Abwaanposted 7 years ago

I don't have a problem with adding the top picture, but whenever I try to add one or more picture at the botton or whatever, they are taking too long to the extent I click cancel all the time. Anyone with a solution?

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Abwaan,

I realize your new, but it would be helpful if you put some of your posts into the correct category???

Have you not read up on HubPages? Or the rules of the Forum??

If you are having picture loading problems, then (a) the file is too big or (b) your browser is Internet Explorer(which has been having more troubles than worth lately).

I have reported this thread to HubPages Staff, so they will move it to the correct category. Therefore, you have no reason to open another thread on the same question. Staff will move the thread to the desired location.

Abwaanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry about category, if you don't the naswer to my question, please teach yourself some silence!

I didn't open two threads on the same question. My first thread is below and about totally a different sunject.
        http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/45661

If you don't stop this behavior of bullying me,  I will report to Hubpages stuff..

1. Cagsil profile image61
          Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm trying to help you, yet you see it as bullying. You're funny.

As for the other topic I realize that. However, you did not read my post completely or didn't understand something I said.

Your mistake yet again.

Grow up!

You don't have the brains to teach anything, you sound perfectionist policing hubpages as if it belongs to you.

Open your own domain!

1. Cagsil profile image61
              Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol You're too funny. Look who is trying to insult who? You're just a laugh a minute. lol lol lol

Do I sound insulting and funny to you? I don't think so. I am defending myself...

3. thranax profile image29
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Anwaan,

What browser are you using? Try Firefox if your not using it, if it still remains with firefox post a link to the picture here for me to view and play with.

~thranax~

Spelling error; not Anwaan but Abwaan....

2. Abwaan profile image72

Are you still at the age playing some toys or want to anwer the question like a grownup?

1. thranax profile image29
        thranaxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Why are you attacking me? I made a spelling error. I am training to be a digital graphic designer, I am sure if anyone could help you it is me.

Try to chill out a bit, you asked for help and I am attempting to offer it, but you just keep lashing out?

~thranax~

4. johnsams profile image54
    johnsamsposted 7 years ago

Hello there, I would suggest you to use another browser and try uploading pictures. It often happens with me generally when my internet connection is slow and in such cases I cancel the upload and keep trying to upload or change my browser and then it gets uploaded. Hope this helped smile

working