jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Two of My Hubs are sitting at number 1 and 2 of google!!!

1. Super Chef profile image59
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

Just searched for one title of one of my hubs and Two of my hubs are in first and second place on the first page of Google. The word I searched was Catering Culinary Terms.

2. thisisoli profile image60
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Congratulations!

The Google Top Spot is where the money is, keep up the good work smile

All you have to do once you reach the top of Google is figure out how to monetise it, you need to sell some books on the subject of culinary terms I think!

Super Chefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks thisisoli I might just do that right away!!! smile

3. profile image0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

I hate to be the one that bursts your bubble, but according to the google keyword tool... so few people search for the phrase "Catering Culinary Terms" that google... well.... doesn't show any estimate search data.

The google keyword tool by the way is here https://adwords.google.co.uk/select/KeywordToolExternal

Use it in future, and you can try and rank for terms which bring traffic.

Good luck.

I already use the keyword tool but unfortunately I published these two hubs before I was aware of it. I have just edited the two hubs in question using it lets hope it pays off

4. jayjay40 profile image81
    jayjay40posted 6 years ago

Well done super chef

thanks again jayjay your suppport is always welcome here!!

5. Peter Hoggan profile image84
    Peter Hogganposted 6 years ago

I hate to be another party pooper but rankings are pointless if there are no searches for the terms you target.

If you read the answer I submitted to ryanket above you will see i have changed this. Thanks for the advice Peter.

6. thisisoli profile image60
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Heh, while they are right about the keywords, try altering the articles for some more powerful keywords.

Just figure out how you got to the first position for those terms, and multiply it a little on more competitive keywords!

Already done it thisisosli. Added them amazon capsules full of books lets just hope they turn into little goldmines. Chance would be a fine thing !!

working