jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Money Question

1. Jman94 profile image61
    Jman94posted 8 years ago

With the money I get, before I get it, can I have it sent to my PayPal account instead or do I have to do it after I get the money?

And does the Money come in checks or Cash? Or does it go on my credit Card?...I'm so confused at how this whole thing works.....hmm

2. Whitney05 profile image63
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

You get paid from Google. Amazon, and Ebay. HubPages doesn't pay you unless, you sign a contract and create a FlagShip Hub. The affiliate programs pay by check or direct deposit. Ebay will pay by paypal and direct deposit, but not check.

3. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Well, it's pretty straight forward - you have to earn some money first big_smile

While you are doing this, you'll have enough time to figure out the details.

The main point to understand is that Hubpages does not pay you any money. Any money you may get for posting here will come directly from Google, Ebay, or Amazon. The rest of your questions should be addressed there...

4. Jman94 profile image61
    Jman94posted 8 years ago

So is there a way I can specify which I want to be paid from?

5. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

It varies with each one.  Go and sign up with each one and read their payment options page.

6. Jman94 profile image61
    Jman94posted 8 years ago

eh, maybe....don't really signing up for a ton of things

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That's your choice.  If you're not here to make money, then you can just ignore the eBay and Amazon revenue capsules on your Hubs - and there's another thread that tells you how to forfeit your share of Adsense.

However I do know eBay pays via Paypal, so I assume you'd be happy with them.  The money gets paid from paypal into your bank account.

Amazon can pay you with a gift certificate, or into your bank account if you're prepared to give them the details.

I've opted to get my Adsense money by cheque - I don't recall what the other options were.

7. Whitney05 profile image63
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

If you don't sign up, then you don't get paid.

8. Jman94 profile image61
    Jman94posted 8 years ago

K, I meant to say that I didn't feel like signing up for tons of things at that time...cause I was tired, so yeah, I'll try eBay, or I'll just not receive any money....

working