jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What's wrong with my Hub?

1. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 6 years ago

I've got over two hundred hubs and I've never had a Hub go below 45 when I first designed it - when I started this one it was at 51 - but it's now at 43?

I don't think it's overly promotional and it's all my own work - any idea why it would go so low?

http://hubpages.com/hub/Fifa-2010-World … of-England

1. Ralph Deeds profile image71
      Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The rating system is a mystery to me. I see that your Hub is now up to 63.

2. wesleycox profile image82
    wesleycoxposted 6 years ago

It looks fine to me but what do I know.

3. Ohma profile image82
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Not really a topic I am interested in but it looks fine and reads well. Maybe it is just a traffic to the topic issue.

4. lou16 profile image83
    lou16posted 6 years ago

I don't really follow soccer anymore, I'm more a rugby girl, but I enjoyed reading this hub.   I don't know why the hubscore would have gone down on it, I've voted it up so hopefully that will help.

The main thing is - does it get traffic?   It's certainly a very competitive topic I would imagine.

5. Anolinde profile image88
    Anolindeposted 6 years ago

Well, looks like it's gone back up smile  It happened to me with my last hub also (though I haven't published near as many hubs as you!).  It confuzzled me for a while, but it's all okay now.  No idea why, but seems like hubscores do that sometimes!

6. Polly C profile image88
    Polly Cposted 6 years ago

| have a couple that with scores that linger at the lower end. They didn't start off that way, but never get ANY traffic. However, I find that when I look at them and make even the tiniest change or add a link or something they suddenly shoot back up, for a while at least.

7. Super Chef profile image65
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

Not all our hubs can be stormers from the beginning some times it just takes a little time for the crawler to pick up on them.