jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

OK-- Two days and about a dollar.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

That's how close I am to my second payout. I may miss it by a penny or two. sad

But really, it's all OK. A many people have previously reported, the second one takes about half the time that the first one did. I am not a big backlinker. I know very little about SEO and key words. I have learned a few things and am putting a few ideas into practice now and then.

1. Mutiny92 profile image86
      Mutiny92posted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's awesome Rochelle!  Cross your fingers for a good showing at the end of the week and hit the payout!

Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If not, it will be good to see the following month. It's still in the piggy bank.

2. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

My fingers are crossed, just fifty cents a day!

3. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

I don't know if they go to the 30th.. still need 20 cents.

4. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Well done, Rocehelle! I know that milestone is important! (says she who has still to reach her first payout!) May the next one come even quicker smile

Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm convinced from my experience and the posts of others, that the first part of the climb is the hardest, and requires the most patience. Like many, I didn't come in with high expectations for earnings. I enjoy the fun and the interaction.

The payouts do seem to get closer together for most people-- (maybe for all) but putting small things into practice from the tips and hints offered, being interactive, and continuing to add and improve, seems to help things along.

You seem to be doing well in the amount of postings you have-- and you also understand much more about the process than I do.

I would encourage anyone who enjoys this, to keep plugging along even if you don't know all of the technicalities.

1. PackSecure profile image60
        PackSecureposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nicely done, keep it up smile

2. rmcrayne profile image93
        rmcrayneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well said Rochelle.

working