jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Does anyone have hubs that have declined in traffic....

1. easyspeak profile image79
    easyspeakposted 6 years ago

after doing really well?

This is an offshoot of the forum discussion:

1. brettb profile image70
      brettbposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My hubs have tended to have a similar amount of traffic to what they got in their first month.

If you write about evergreen topics then they should keep their traffic. However, pages about high earning topics will usually decline as other people write competing pages about that topic.

2. lawretta profile image49
      lawrettaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes i have, it fluctuates, give it time it will bounce back.

2. Mekenzie profile image92
    Mekenzieposted 6 years ago

My hubs go up and down all the time.  I think it depends on what people are seeking at the time.  My highest hubs usually stay towards the top.  But there are always variations with mine.

3. Bard of Ely profile image86
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

I have plenty that start well but then drop! I think it is normal here!

4. Polly C profile image87
    Polly Cposted 6 years ago

I have some that are increasing, but also many that have decreased - I think it depends on what you write about.

5. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

The traffic to an idividual hub can really fluctuate, quite often there will be a traffic surge (maybe something on the topic has been in the news or it has been picked up by a blog etc) and then it will die away again.

6. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Every single Hub author on this site has Hubs that have declined in traffic.  You can't engineer Hubs such that they only ever draw an increasing amount of visitors infinitely.