jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Need New Hub Ideas Based On The Hubs I Have Now?

1. liljen23 profile image73
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

hello everyone, I am trying to see where to go with what I have on Hubpages. I have 28 articles published and I am trying to make new articles to link to the articles I have now. Do anyone have any ideas to give me on new articles to write??

1. mythbuster profile image86
      mythbusterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Can you focus on a little mini "series" of hubs on a hobby topic that you know a lot about?

liljen23posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I can try.. I know a lot about tv shows and technology. It is so much I know about, it is hard to narrow it down.., I just wrote one on Buffy the Vampire Slayer series.. I will try to interlink to more articles I am going to write on all the other seasons of Buffy and see where that takes me..

2. angela_michelle profile image94
      angela_michelleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

In some of mine, I make a section that kind of sums up a group of articles, for instance, in many of my hubs I have a headline that says:

Articles About Animals

I do get people who will click on all of them. So look at the hubs you already have and see if you can put a section like this in them.

3. Origin profile image60
      Originposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would just review the ones you already have, and consider topics that are the same or similar to ones that you've already written.

For example..

You like Buffy, so make one about vampires and their history (fact/fiction). You've written ones about relationships, there is plenty of material for that as well.

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

The ideabank on your statistic page has plenty to work from. If that is not of any help, then I would say to take smaller pieces of what you have written on, and expand on certain areas that could always be better defined.

Not everyone is of the same education level and knowing that, it could be nice if you directed them to more of an expanded view. smile

Just a thought. smile

liljen23posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Cagsil, I will try to work on from what I have, because I am trying to get more traffic to my hubs. I have a goal set to get my hubscore up and more traffic

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

I would say take a look at your hub and see if you answered the what, where, when, why, etc. smile and any where you are referring to something else could be idea for a new hub then just link them together. Just some thoughts. big_smile