jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

My second hub challenge.

1. LarasMama profile image60
    LarasMamaposted 6 years ago

I did my first hub challenge when I started - it gave me a decent base of hubs so I could get an idea of how exactly traffic worked.

I want to do another challenge to bring my hubs up to 100. I probably won't do it quite as fast this time - however I want to write hubs that are more likely to get traffic based on what I've learnt so far (I hope!)

The stats:

Start date: June 10, 2010
    Current hubs: 70
    Current followers: 80
    Approx views per day: 400

Wish me luck!

1. profile image0
      Good Intentionsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good luck!  If you have the willing you will achieve great things! smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You've done amazingly well, LarasMama.  I usually try to talk newbie Hubbers out of the 30 Day Challenge, because too often they jump in without understanding what a Hub is.  The result is they write 30 half-baked Hubs and have to spend hours revising them later.   You've been writing like a seasoned Hubber since day one!   I'm embarrassed that I've been here over 2 years and have only 150 Hubs - and you're catching up with me already!

Good luck!

1. profile image0
        Good Intentionsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I will take this advice and be mindful of getting things right.  Thank you Marisa Wright.

I just need to work out this follower thing and I will see if I can follow you.

Thank you

2. LarasMama profile image60
        LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Marisa! I've always loved writing, but never found a money making site that just works and that I enjoy. I finally found it and I aint stopping till I stop learning!
        Don't worry after this second challenge I think I might slow a bit, little bit harder to think of topics now!

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
          Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

BTW I joined Constant Content recently but have been too busy to do anything with it.  They keep sending me requests for articles and I got a couple on baby/toddler stuff - I meant to draw your attention to it but forgot. Sorry!

You might want to check it out yourself.  You'll see people selling articles for $10, but you get to choose your price and apparently, a lot of people just stick to their guns and list them for a lot more, and eventually get a sale.

1. LarasMama profile image60
            LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Had a quick look and bookmarked it, will have to check it out after I've got to 100 hubs here. big_smile

1. suny51 profile image59
              suny51posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I joined hub pages on 9th April 2010,
              I  started my 30/30 on !4th May and posted my 30th on 12th June.
              I have 46 hubs now and will go very slow from  now on.

working