jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Can I add "audio", and how would I do that? Thanks!

1. profile image0
    exjwlaurieposted 6 years ago

How do i do that?

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I hate to break it to you, but you can't. One workaround is to create a link to an external website with the audio (not a very attractive option); Another workaround, and the one I'd prefer, is to create a capsule with an embedded YouTube video that contains the audio track in question.

1. Internetwriter62 profile image86
      Internetwriter62posted 6 years ago in reply to this

It depends, if you stay within the two link limit for one domain, I think it doesn't matter whether the link is an audio link. I do like the YouTube suggestion because that way you can entertain them with a video as well as music.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is correct, as far as the links. No such restriction as far as YouTube; if your own audio, you can even create a YouTube video with a slideshow for your background.

1. Internetwriter62 profile image86
          Internetwriter62posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I posted an audio link recently to a hub of mine and I haven't had any problems. I would have preferred a video on YouTube, because I think it is so much more entertaining. The song was from an independent artist and I wanted people to know about his music, but for that particular song there was no video, so I had to do an audio link.

1. profile image0
            exjwlaurieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How exactly did you place that audio link? That would be perfect for what I need!

2. profile image0

Yeah--I wish I were "just THAT good"!   smile

2. profile image0

Thank you internet writer62, I just don't have any video, just an hour long audio, and not sure how to place that in my hubpage.

2. profile image0

Thank you website examinier, I hear that you tube only allows 10 minute segments is that true?

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's seems to be true, unfortunately.

3. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 6 years ago

May be this hub will be of some help.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Hi__how_do_I_wo … n_hubpages
    Best Regards

1. profile image0

Thank you Sun Seven--you have an amazing hub site! Wow! I am humbled in your presence!  Truly wonderful site!

working