I can't do anything with my hubs!

1. Kosmo profile image93
    Kosmoposted 6 years ago

For a couple days now I have been unable to edit my hubs or leave comments. Somebody suggested that one of my comments was listed as "spam." If this is the case, what do I do? I cannot contact Hubpages. Would somebody volunteer to contact them for me?!... Thanks.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Yes, that was me, although I did not suggest that it was listed as spam, merely raising that as a hypothetical reason.

I would like to help, but the fastest will probably be if you can contact them directly. If you cannot use the contact form, you should be able to send them an email (team@hubpages.com).

Be sure to include your user name name. From what I was informed, they try to respond within 2 business days.

If you are unable to publish hubs, you should have received an email from them and/or a warning on your account. If not, chances are this is a technical issue.

EDIT: Seems others are experiencing the same kinds of problems as you:

1. Kosmo profile image93
      Kosmoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks very much for your help, Website Examiner. Since others seem to be having similar trouble, maybe I haven't been singled out for spamming or whatever. I'll try sending them an email from Outlook.