jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Useful, funny, etc.

1. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

(i posted this elsewhere but apparentIy it belongs here)

'd love to easily find out WHICH if my hubs were marked that way.

The only way I know now is to go through them one by one - and as I post more and more, that's getting tiresome.

Have I (as usual) missed something obvious?

1. Fawntia profile image
      Fawntiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, you haven't missed anything. This feature is on my future to-do list. Thanks for letting me know that it's a feature you would appreciate. I'll get to it soon, hopefully.

Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh, i am so happy to hear this!

I was surprised that no one else chimed in; thought maybe I was being strange for wanting it!

Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

By the way, is there a place where new features get announced when added?  Do you put something in the Official forum or does email go out or what?

1. WryLilt profile image85
            WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'd love to know which of my hubs are getting feedback, too! I have a couple of "funny" tags but I generally don't write funny stuff and been too lazy to see what hub they are on!

1. Aficionada profile image94
              Aficionadaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That happened to me too - that is, receiving "funny" tags on Hubs that were not intended to be funny and weren't, in my opinion. Some others have been marked appropriately as funny, but too many have been mislabeled (in my opinion).  I think that some Hubber who was ticked off with me about something just went through and clicked on "funny" as often as possible, just to be annoying.  I would love to remove those tags, but I'm not going to fret about it.  In the long run, it's not that big a deal.

2. Whitney05 profile image62
          Whitney05posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I suggested it when the new feature was initially enacted. They said then that they would put it on the list.

They put new features in the "Official HubPages Announcements" section. Sometimes, they will also send it in the weekly newsletter.

3. Lisa HW profile image82
          Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If it's "strange" then I'm "strange" too.   I've had the occasional curiosity about which one got one thing or another, so I've gone to the one I thought may be most likely to have gotten the "note".  After looking at two or three "suspects" and finding they weren't it, I gave it up.  I'm not THAT curious.  smile  I'm glad to see the feature will eventually show up (but then, too, I've seen more than one instance in my own, or other people's, Hubs that pretty much make it obvious that some willy-nilly button-clicking is going on.   lol

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Just FYI, you can ask to have a forum thread moved by using the "report" button, then select "wrong forum category" (optionally, provide an explanation).

3. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

It looks like we have it.

http://hubpages.com/my/feedback

When did that happen?

1. Fawntia profile image
      Fawntiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That went out last week with the map capsule. Sorry, I should have posted about it in this thread.

working