jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (14 posts)

I've just completed Hub number thirty in my 30 in 30 days challenge..

1. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

Hurray,I thought I might not make it at one point but I did it.

A stange coincidence is that I posted the 30 in 30 links for my last hub. then I made a post to reply to the Bard of Ely for wishing me luck and my posts stats no. went to 300 and I noticed that I have 259 followers.

Also this month I should reach the first payment threshold for adsense. It is not $100, as is mine is in £'s so is set at a different level.

Pity it is only breakfast time here - or I could pop a cork. Thank you to the people who wished me good luck on this, also to the hubbbers who read and left comments which encouraged me. Oh no this sounds like a dreadful Oscar's speech I had better go now.

1. EmpressFelicity profile image82
      EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have one for me when the sun goes over the yardarm lol

Congratulations on your near-payout status!

2. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Congratulations 2uesday!
    That's an amazing feat - I've never managed it yet.  WTG on the adsense payout too!

3. 2uesday profile image89

Thank you izzy and EmpressFelicity  -

I can believe the thirty hubs bit but the pay-out part seems unreal at the moment. I can just tell by figure that it should happen. When I see it in black and white as paid, I will believe it.

The odd thing is my most popular hub is one I would have never thougt I could write about. I wrote it because it was a rainy day and I decided to do the HubMob for that week. 

Now I need to spend time on back links and making comments on the hub articles of people I usually read but have missed while writing the thirty hubs.

4. viryabo profile image88
    viryaboposted 6 years ago

Congratulations 2uesday. Thats the way to go. The hubchallenge is a great idea and i know how it helped give me a push to write more.

And congrats on your soon to be paid 'payout'. I can imagine your growing excitement. I remember i nearly 'passed out' with joy LOLL!!

5. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Awesome job! smile a toast to your hard work!

6. 2uesday profile image89

Thank you Dame Scribe and viryabo,

I want to do the 30 in 30 challenge again but not straight away though. It is a really good way to push yourself to write more hubs and it helps to get over the making excuses about why I cannot write today. The amount of views on my profile stats. graph was double on the last day of the challenge to the figures for the day I started it on. A good reason to try it again in the future.

7. Kyriana profile image79
    Kyrianaposted 6 years ago

Cheers! Great job making your goal

8. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

Well Done - That's Brill.  smile
    Good Luck with it.

9. climberjames profile image61
    climberjamesposted 6 years ago

Well done!! big_smile

10. Mike Lickteig profile image90
    Mike Lickteigposted 6 years ago

Congratulations.  It sounds like things are looking good for you these days.

11. Journey * profile image88
    Journey *posted 6 years ago

Congrats 2uesday!

12. sagebrush_mama profile image81
    sagebrush_mamaposted 6 years ago

Great work!  Here's to goals met!

13. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

There you go.

See, it wasn't hard, was it?

Why is she glaring at me like that?  What did I say?