jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

if anyone has time and likes to give out her ideas......

1. Jessica7277 profile image60
    Jessica7277posted 6 years ago

please check out my online dating hub/blog thing lol im new on here and id just like to see what peoples ideas are plus i currently hav no life tongue on a holiday from work haha  so if you hav the time check it out its rather long but i think it may b worth the read if its not tell me how bad it is ahah upto you thankxx everyone big_smile

1. Hailsale profile image60
      Hailsaleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey i'm  new too, i can give you a hand though. Let me know what you need. Oh and please follow me.... Cheers

2. Cagsil profile image82
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey Jessica,

Welcome to HubPages!

Just to let you know, you are in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum and can post links so others can simply click to the hub.

I have provided it below:
      http://hubpages.com/hub/Long-Distance-R … in-On-Them

I'm off to check it out. smile

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Okay, I'm back.

However, I do not have good news for you.

(a) spelling/grammar is in serious need of help. Spell check.
    (b) paragraphs?? most readers are going to have short attention span.
    (c) use more than one text capsule and maybe a picture or two.
    (d) you could add "news" feed to your hub
    (e) you could use a poll? ask people a question or multiple polls asking multiple questions.

I would also highly suggest you determine "Why?" you are on HubPages. And, let me know. I can provide better advice, if I know why you are here- just to write or to write and earn?

If you are here for the latter, then professionalism makes more money. The quality of hubs is better than the quantity of hubs.

Hubs are not blogs. Blogs are small conversational posts. Hubs are articles type pages. A quality hub is above 400-600+ words.

Some veteran hubbers say that 1000-1200 words is a great length.

I hoped that helped.

I'll give you some links to hubs you can read, if you're interested? wink

3. 0
    Precious Williamsposted 6 years ago

Cagsil's advice is sound

I'm sorry that you've been having such a tough time.

There's one thing that worries me.  I thought you had to be 18 to join hubpages - but you are only 16 soon to be 17 according to one of your hubs