jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

I'm up for the challange - Day 1

1. Pro Design Source profile image60
    Pro Design Sourceposted 6 years ago

I've been thinking about doing the 30 Hubs in 30 Days challange for a while. I'm gonna get it done before summer is over!!

Today is day one - just published my 9th hub - Buy Cheap Storage Boxes Online

I'm going to actually try to publish more than one a day for the first week. I've got the enthusiasm so I need to get ahead of the game!

1. profile image0
      Uma07posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I really don't know how you guys do this.Must be really challenging.YOU CAN DO IT!
      All the best Pro Design Source!

1. profile image61
        techno-hubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can do it easily. But you need to understand the whole process of writing.

2. CASE1WORKER profile image84
      CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

good luck you can do it though you may need to clear your diary a little

3. Pro Design Source profile image60
      Pro Design Sourceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the encouragement!

I've got #2 done. wink

Off to get some other work done!

4. SEXYLADYDEE profile image77
      SEXYLADYDEEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I too begin the 30/30 tomorrow and I have been working on a few hubs and ideas for hubs to get ready.  It's great you have been able to get out more than one in a day.  I am striving to improve the quality of my hubs as well as the quantity.  It helps to see others are successfully on the same path.  Good luck!  I will be reading and trying to keep up with what you guys are writing as well as taking care of the task at hand.

2. Kyriana profile image79
    Kyrianaposted 6 years ago

Good Luck! You can do it smile

Thanks Kyriana & Case1worker!!!

Whew - I got one more done tonight. Been working on it in bits and pieces all day. Feels good to finally hit that publish button.

3. Denise Handlon profile image88
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

Good luck to you Pro--Good strategy, I guess (more than one hub / day).  I automatically thought it was one hub per day for 30 days, LOL.   YOu CAN DO IT!   Keep us posted.

Thanks for your encouragement Denise!

I've published 5 so far. I'm ahead of the game by 2. wink Gives me some breathing room.

4. Pro Design Source profile image60

It is so easy to get behind in this challenge! I thought I was doing great and when I took a look earlier today, I realized I was behind in my publishing. Had to sit down and get caught up tonight.

So far I have 9 hubs published since 7/29/10. ELEVEN days have passed! Got to get writing. wink

5. Pro Design Source profile image60

Whew! Joined the 60dc2 for a swift kick in the ass. wink Lots to write, comment on & tweet about. Learned a bunch in the past few days.

I'm up to 16 for the 30 in 30.
    4 of those count for the 60dc2. wink

6. Pro Design Source profile image60

So I think I was able to do the 30 hubs in 34 days. Got distracted with the 60dc2, but it will pay off in the end.

Very happy to complete this challenge.

Started with 9 hubs and I am at 40 right now. smile

About 6 more weeks on the 60dc2.

Check out my progress on that here - http://hubpages.com/_wahm1/hub/Making-Money-Online--

working