jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Ok... so I finally did it.

1. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I signed up for the free month on keyword academy. I keep hearing how great it is and I can't argue about the price... so here I go!

1. EmpressFelicity profile image83
      EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Keep us posted 'cos I was thinking of signing up for that as well.  Let us know also whether they attempt a "hard sell" once your month is up, because it's that possibility which is really the only thing that's been putting me off!

2. travelespresso profile image83
      travelespressoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good for you WryLilt.  I'd love to hear how it goes for you.

3. liljen23 profile image75
      liljen23posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good for you.. I signed up for the keyword academy and I used the free trial. I wanted to stay with them but I couldn't afford the subscription, I'm on a budget but I will get back with them as soon as I can. They are good. They taught me a lot.. They are the reason why I am starting to accumulate money with Adsense and Amazon.. Thanks to Court and Mark smile

2. Cy V profile image60
    Cy Vposted 6 years ago

I think you'll gain a lot from it.  I've been a member of TKA for only a couple of months and have learned a tremendous amount.

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Great decision. I love the intensity over there. Those guys really believe in making money as quickly as possible.

Don't worry if they make your head spin. I think you take a lot away from it - even if you can't digest it all at once.

I'm finding a middle ground that is more comfortable for me.

4. seanorjohn profile image81
    seanorjohnposted 6 years ago

Good luck wrylilt.I think I will sign up when I figure out which niches to go for.Are you an affilliate of Amazon or ebay?

5. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I will keep you updated. I'm about halfway through the core videos and at the moment it's stuff I already know the (basics) of so I'm just glad I'm not completely lost yet.

I'm an amazon affiliate but not an ebay affiliate. Yes I have my own site so could apply but I have heard quite a few bad stories about ebay - plus at least one person here had their ebay account closed just because they didn't send enough buying traffic to ebay.

I'm finally getting into a *I can see my first payout coming very soon* mode with adsense and I'm getting a few sales with amazon so I'll see how that goes...