jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

HELP! Can't edit Hubs

1. LPStarr profile image59
    LPStarrposted 6 years ago

Whenever I click on "edit" or "delete" or anything on my hub (and I tried  to make a new hub to see if that would help, but I can't even get enough info for Hub to get published because there's the same problem.  It won't let me add a capsule or anything), it just redirects me back to the top of my hub.

1. Arthur Fontes profile image91
      Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to Hubpages

This happens to me occasionally while running explorer.  I usually click the done editing button then edit again and the problem is usually resolved.

Tou may want to restart your system as well to seee if that works.

It does not happen while I am running Firefox.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

If you use Internet Explorer, you may want to try Firefox or Google Chrome instead; that tends to solve those kinds of problems.

I assume that you already tried to clear the cache, log off, restart your browser etc.

Finally, it could be a temporary glitch.

3. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

I'm having trouble with the amazon capsule. I completely edited a hub, had text, pictures, and links ready, but when it came to adding the amazon products, the whole deal stopped.

By the way, I'm using firefox.

I went ahead and published, even though I was looking at the 'loading' sign. The products show in the published hub, but just not in edit mode.

4. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

I can't use text editor to add links in my hubs. I've managed to work with amazon capsules, images. But text editor never loads properly and that makes it hard for me to add links to hubs.

I'm on dial-up (GPRS) these days so not sure if this problem is on my side or on HP's side.