jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Who is the oldest hubber in hubpages

1. lahoriamplifier profile image60
    lahoriamplifierposted 6 years ago

who is the experienced hubber in Hubpages for writing quality articles

1. timorous profile image92
      timorousposted 6 years ago

That's two different questions neutral

1. Pcunix profile image89
        Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And one of those questions can be answered and the other is a matter of opinion.

I have been writing on the Internet since 1991, and have many thousands of pages extant, but I bet someone here can beat that.

2. mega1 profile image78
      mega1posted 6 years ago

I am probably the oldest but not the most experienced at hubbing - I am 212 years old now  - that's why I don't post a pic, 'twould scare everyone!   ho ho ho!  lol

1. lorlie6 profile image84
        lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh come on, Mega-I want to see your lithe and no doubt frisky 212 years!

3. Rafini profile image81
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago

I'm wondering who cares who's the oldest hubber.....?

And, for that matter, what difference does it make who has the most experience hubbing?  I mean, is there some reason you're asking?

4. rmcrayne profile image94
      rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

relache was one of the first hubbers, and has been with HubPages 4 years.  Her work is definitely high quality.

5. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago

As far as age wise, I am 41 years old and I know there are older Hub writers than myself.

As for veteran writers- I would put Relache and Livelonger(Jason, from HubPages Staff) as the longest. wink

6. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Isn't David Russell in his 80s or 90s? He's not the most experienced hubber, but I bet he's the oldest. smile

7. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 6 years ago

Do you mean biological age when you say "oldest hubber," or are you asking about who's been on the site longer?  Likewise, when you say "experienced hubber," what is the criteria by which you are judging experience?

The user with the oldest registration (#3) and plenty more Hubs than I have (he's got 286) is HubPages' founder and CEO Paul Edmondson.

Ralph Deeds, user #47 and father of Paul Deeds (which would make him both a long-time site user and older than a lot of other users on this site) has 761 Hubs.

8. Muktu profile image61
      Muktuposted 6 years ago

It's easy to tell who the oldest hubber is in terms of age. Just look for topics like "why women shouldn't be allowed to vote" and "how to get kids off your lawn".

9. Pandoras Box profile image83
      Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't tell him personally.

Mega however old you may or may not be, you come across very young and lively.