jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Do-Follow Links

1. BaseBallHubber profile image60
    BaseBallHubberposted 6 years ago

I'm trying to build a large amount of Do-Follow Article Sites to start promoting with and building backlinks. Could you guys share with me your top sites you like to use?

These can be anything from ezinearticles to just a ton of blog-hosting sites that I can post at once I write an article! Thanks!

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It really depends on your subject doesn't it? It's worthless to post a link to a baseball hub on a dofollow blog about flowers.

Try doing a google search using this:

inurl:blog [subject]

Then right click the page and view source. Search to see if there are nofollow tags on it.

Otherwise you can do a google search for "dofollow blogs" and use sites like followlist.com

1. 59
        starreviewerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There are some plugins like "nofollow" that is available for firefox that can be used for this purpose.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

There's an interesting discussion going on in this thread:

on the best way to get backlinks. 

There's a free program called Comment Kahuna that finds do-follow blogs on your subject so you can post comments.

1. thisisoli profile image73
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have been trying this out the last few days, however I ended up pretty much giving up on it. My main issue is that it will not let me copy and paste the URL's, I don't want to paste automated comments because they nearly always get instantly removed, I want to be able to scan a post and leave a relevant comment!

1. Peter Hoggan profile image86
        Peter Hogganposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oli and BaseBallHubber, you might find this site useful, http://www.bestrealincome.com/dofollowsearch.htm

1. thisisoli profile image73
          thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sweet, will check it out!