jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. charlottelacar profile image60
    charlottelacarposted 6 years ago

If I wanted to gain backlinks, how would I get it?
    Can I just get it by publishing hubs and joining into forums?
    All opinions would be appreciated

Thank you smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Start with hubs.

charlottelacarposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had one..wink

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Charlottelacar,

You told me in another forum thread that you were not interested in writing to make money. Backlinking is directly tied to making money with Hubs.

I would recommend you read the hubs I offered in that other forum thread about HubPages first and foremost, before you try to get too far ahead of yourself.

You presently have one hub. Write related topic hubs and interlink them together to get started. Then, once you have a feel for HubPages and Hubbing, then get yourself into backlinking your articles to other places.

It is just a suggestion, however, if you would like to jump without looking, then the hub below will give you more information on the topic. Again, they are only for advanced users and not so much for new hub writers.

But, to each their own.

Sunforged wrote this one.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Get-Website-Tra … -earn-from

Thisisoli wrote this one.

Mark Knowles wrote this one.

Sandra Rinck wrote this one.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubpages-backli … or-Dummies

LivewithRichard wrote this one.

I do hope you do not get information overload. Again, HIGHLY Recommended you read the hubs by Darkside and Frogdropping, which I posted in the other forum as well.

charlottelacarposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi CagsiI, hope you won't get bored reading my posts..

Is it?

I was into reading forums and almost everybody were talking about backlinking that made me interested then..yeah I have mentioned in another forum thread that I don't write for the money because I know my limit and I don't wanna expect things. I have a passion for writing but I am  not competitive enough..(i.e language barrier)

But I don't want to quit just because of that..I want to aim higher and explore more to broaden my knowledge. Maybe then I could use the info I would get in the near future..

Thank you really for being so nice to newbies like me wink