jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

how would you rate my performance?

1. ofmelancholy profile image73
    ofmelancholyposted 6 years ago

4 months 28 hubs 1300 views, from my view its very low to low..your view?

1. Canal_Digital profile image60
      Canal_Digitalposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It looks promising, but still it is low. You should apply some SEO techniques to raise your traffic and hubscore.

ofmelancholyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thank you, ı need to hear that it's promising.

2. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

well i wouldn't look at it that way, as i know your doing a helluva a lot better than i was when i first started out. if you want to gain more followers, you just need to participate in forums more to get yourself out there and noticed.  another thing you can try is try is to participate in the hubmob and forum challenge activities frequently, as those are almost guaranteed traffic.  another thing you can try is to link all your hubs to these sites, as they really do boost your traffic and adsense earnings daily.

anyways, i hope that helps. smile

2. ross670daw profile image78
    ross670dawposted 6 years ago

Better looking figures than mine, so far. If that's very low, then I have lots of work to do. I don't know the average of other hubbers, I guess it depends on what you write about, how you write it, how you promote it, and who's interested in the topics you write about. I am still learning this stuff.

what are the numbers?

3. I am DB Cooper profile image66
    I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago

It really depends on how old each of your 28 hubs are. I mean, if you wrote 28 right off the bat and they've been around for 4 months, then your traffic is low. If you've steadily done about 2 every week, then your traffic is still low but not terrible. If most of your hubs were built recently, then I wouldn't say your traffic is low at all. Your niche, keywords, and SEO efforts will all have a major impact in how much traffic you get.

4. johnshade profile image79
    johnshadeposted 6 years ago

i been here 4 months with 21 hubs and 1900 views. I'm not really happy with it but i haven't been trying

5. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

I have to agree with DB Cooper.

I just passed the 10,000 p/v mark last weekend, coincident with 3 months here, but I have almost five  times the number of hubs you do, so if you spread them out pretty evenly as I did, we are very similar and you are very close to me, just a little bit lower - (1300 / 28 / 4 vs, 10,000 / 135 /3 )

I do not know if that helps.

6. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

it does sound a little low but some hubs do take time to develop- you could try writing more hubs on similar topics and link them together- other than that read each one and see if the content is unique, if it isn't there's your problem. I once asked in the forum how long should you leave a hub before you delete it. The answer was unaminious that you should leave hubs as some take longer to mature than others.

7. vanchen profile image84
    vanchenposted 6 years ago

It really depends on how you look at it.  If you're writing hubs for the sole purpose of getting views and making money then I would say that's low (assuming you did SEO, found a good niche, and promoted it). 

If your writing just for the sake of writing and getting your voice heard then those numbers are fairly average.  Like the others said, many hubs will mature nicely with time.

I'm in the first group, and in 4 months and 47 hubs I have 25 000 views - just for a comparison.

8. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

i think you could do better if you were more active in forum and answer section. Concentrate on SEO and enhance connection with the fellow hubber. Overall i would say you have a great promise to come out as one of the great hubber. your hubs are also good.

Thank you all for insight..My aim on hubpages is to make money.I didn't use any seo techniques at my hubs, made a search for seo, tips were mainly for websites and they were technical, couldn't find a single tip for articles. I think ı must work harder. And thank you saleheensblog for kind words.