jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Writers Block

1. Rhysjc profile image60
    Rhysjcposted 6 years ago

Hey everyone, I've been here at HubPages for a while now. I have 27 hubs in totally and almost 200 views. I've had a few adsense clicks and things are going well. I haven't written anything new for a while now. I'm struggling to think of ideas on what to write. I'm not only here to make money, I enjoy writing but I'm just not sure what to do next. I was wondering if any of you could take a look at my hubs and maybe give me a few ideas? Or suggest how I could get some inspiration?

1. Pcunix profile image89
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why would looking at your hubs help us give you ideas?

You think 3 weeks is being here "a while now" ???

Honestly, three weeks and 27 hubs is a little early to be running out of inspiration.  Maybe you just need to rest a few days, go for a walk, read a good book or go be with friends. 

Trying to force inspiration never works.  Go do something else for a bit.

2. warchild75 profile image50
      warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i agree with pcunix you havent been here long and you havent written many hubs,every 20 hubs or so i run out of ideas,and you know what i do,i just dont write for a week or two then all of a sudden i will have an idea on several hubs and hey presto im off and running again and i will write 5 hubs in 4 days,just chill,read the forums and check the feed every now and again and the ideas will come.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Have a look at my hub on how to hubstorm - link on my profile.

As mentioned above, you haven't been here long. You've done a lot of hubs for your time here. Slow down and think about quality instead of quality. Read some hubs by other people on the site for both inspiration and learning what works.

3. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

i thought we had an ideabank laying around here somewhere. take the time to locate it, or read a lot more of other's hubs.