jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

The Controvertial Hubs Debate

1. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

There has been a lot of discussion recently about hubs with celebrity pics and adult content and many hubbers have different views on this subject.
    In my opinion so long as hubs are keeping to the rules of the site nothing that we do or say about them is going to make a difference or change what people publish here.

If the rules of hubpages are not broken in anyway with these hubs then what gives anyone the right, hubbers or not, to criticise them.

If you dont like what you see then don't go back to that hub simple and effective there is even a thumbs down option if you think that the hub deserves it and you can leave a comment to the author too.
    If a hub is breaking rules flag it for the moderators and they will deal with it asap.

There are many ways that you can show dissaproval of a particular hub and there are procedures to follow if you think a hub is breaking the rules.
    Drawing attention to them just increases the hub stats because we hubbers are a curious lot and like to see what all of the fuss is about.
    just my 2cents.......jimmy

2. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

I was thinking its high time some senior hubbers chipped in with their views in this regard. Well said, jimmy. smile

Best Regards

Hey jimmy I just noticed it was your 606th post. Before this you had the same number of hubs as forum posts ! smile

1. jimmythejock profile image83
      jimmythejockposted 8 years ago in reply to this

thanks SunSeven i hadn't noticed that strange coincidence lol.
      Thanks Stacie.....jimmy

3. Stacie Naczelnik profile image89
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 8 years ago

I totally agree with you Jimmy. 

I hope others read this too.

4. stephhicks68 profile image84
    stephhicks68posted 8 years ago

100% right on, Jimmy!

5. Patty Inglish, MS profile image91
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 8 years ago

I also agree, jimmy!

1. Gawn Fishin' profile image61
      Gawn Fishin'posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Jimmy, My feelings exactly.

6. 0
    RUTHIE17posted 8 years ago

I too agree!  If they bother you, stay away!

7. DJ Funktual profile image87
    DJ Funktualposted 8 years ago

Brilliant, mate.  Guns safely back in the holster.   Perfectly said. 

your 2 cents is worth a lot to me. Next time I see something that makes me wanna bite back,  I'll just come back here.

8. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Good idea smile

9. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

This thread shouldn't die! smile

1. SunSeven profile image62
      SunSevenposted 8 years ago in reply to this
  10. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

LOL SunSeven, even if HP makes it sticky, we still have that same attempts over and over again.

This really reminds me of my 4-year old. Just recently he had a period when he wanted to be first. Everywhere. First to the car, first back home, first to the bath, etc., etc.

But he did not make a single effort to move faster. All his effort was spent on trying to prevent others from being first! Lots of nerves and crying, trust me. smile

He finally grasped the idea that he himself has to move fast to be first - but I think many people die still believing they can get ahead by pushing others back...