jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Scheduled Maintenance

1. Isabella Snow profile image87
    Isabella Snowposted 8 years ago

Paul, do you think you could post a notice in the forum about when scheduled maintenances will occur? Because sometimes I've come close to having to start a hub all over again because I publish and then 2 seconds later the site is down.

Its not about saving the text, its about creating all the capsules and getting everything lined up, etc. That would suck to have to re-do...... the sign always says "scheduled", so if it is, could you maybe tell us when those are going to be so we know?

Or maybe, like blogger, there could be an auto-save draft thing, so we don't lose the work/time?

Please, please??

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image87
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

An "Auto-save draft thing" (my kind of explonation too) would be super, quite helpfull actually. zs

1. vietnamese profile image79
        vietnameseposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I never had this problem until yesterday.... And yes, this really bugging us, so I guess I have to retype some of those things.

2. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I like this idea. I've had this problem before when leaving long responses to comments on my hub. When I go to submit, I've lost the comment because of scheduled maintence.

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Frankly, I think 99% it is a server error, not a scheduled maintenance - HP just configured error page this way. And I think it is time to re-think the content of this error page. smile