jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

30 Hubs in 20 days

1. 0
    producertravisposted 5 years ago

I didn't announce my participation in this challenge since my wife is 9 month pregnant now and I had no ideas when she would have the baby.  So I started writing content on a regular basis earlier this month and....I did it, 10 days early!

I had a few hubs published over the year I have been here, but only about 20.  I just crossed 50 hubs, and have bumped my Adsense earnings so far this month up to a humble $4.40. My earnings used to be less than $1 each month, so it seems that I'm heading in the right direction.  Hopefully I'll start getting more traffic from Google soon.

Also, I've actually had fun writing these.  It's like a game! I've been writing on everything from my hobbies like skiing, item reviews, and even snowmaking and how to build a ski lift.

Anyway, I'm stoked and hope to keep this momentum rolling!!!

1. Stories Inc. profile image69
      Stories Inc.posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations smile Hope all's well with the baby, strength to your wife and let us know what you're having big_smile

2. jrcarlstrom profile image59
      jrcarlstromposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's very impressive! It's easy to say you are going to do something, but you have actually taken action. That's really the "big secret" to success.

1. 0
        producertravisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are correct, people say "I want to _____" but they never take action. As Nike says, JUST DO IT!  No matter if you want to do 30 Hubs or start a business.  You gotta start somewhere.

2. Dale Mazurek profile image60
    Dale Mazurekposted 5 years ago

Way to be.  You can see the obvious benefit of writing more.

I have been away for a while and cant wait to get started again. 

Keep up the good work and hope all is well with wife and baby

3. 0

Thanks everybody, and we are having a girl, very soon!

4. Rosie2010 profile image84
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Wow, I can just imagine how you and your feels having your first baby.  Congratulations!  You'll fall in love with your baby girl and she will be your baby girl forever and ever, I promise.

Have a wonderful day!

1. 0
      producertravisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

We are excited, but she isn't our first, we have a 5 year old boy too!

1. KristenGrace profile image60
        KristenGraceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations and so exciting!! smile
        Best of luck!

5. Spider Girl profile image83
    Spider Girlposted 5 years ago

That's great! Congrats to your family smile

6. 0

OK, my 30 days are up and I was able to crank out a total of 37 Hubs this go around!  Thought I'd run out of ideas, but the more I write, the easier they come....for now anyway! 

Have a great Thanksgiving everybody!