jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Whew! Finally wrote a new hub

1. ThoughtfulSpot profile image69
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago

Wow! Its been 6 mos since I've been able to get back to writing.  (I work full time and started going back to school - any writing I've done has been class related.)  I've so missed it!  I finally, FINALLY, couldn't stand the lack of a scratch for my writing itch, gave myself a little time and penned a new hub.  I have to be honest with myself... its not my best writing.  But, it feels so good to just get something out.

Miss y'all and hope to get back here regularly someday!

Back to the studying...

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Welcome back, Thoughtful Spot!

ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! I've still been bopping around reading every now and then, just no time for writing...

3. profile image0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years ago

I know the feeling. If I don't write, I go through withdrawal!

That's exactly what I mean! Hopefully you'll find many opportunities to write here.  Welcome to HP!

1. profile image0
        Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. I love it!

4. kirstenblog profile image74
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

TS I have felt somewhat similarly lately, managed a hub today and one yesterday but between 99 and 100 there was ages between them! I started up an online store for my art to sell on different products and since April (when I started this venture) the only writing I did was to back link my shop. With winter and christmas creeping up on us I hope to get a few more hubs up for amazon and such big_smile
    I really want to be one of those who has someone do their christmas shopping under my amazon cookie big_smile

It would be so great to get some big Amazon numbers.  I don't have much hope of that.  With quarter break from school, I'll simply be switching focus to getting ready for the holidays.  But, maybe next year. big_smile  I've got a few hubs that get a lot of amazon hits, but I've never had a single sale.  Frustrating, but I know I need to get the numbers way up to have anything turn into an actual sell.

Very exciting about the online store.  I know its frowned upon to self-promote, but if I ask you for the link, can you reply with it? smile  I'd love to check it out.

Nice catching you on here.  One of these days I'll get back to it.  I figure as long as I post a hub every now and then, I won't lose track of the site, and it will be waiting for me when I'm ready.

5. chan0512 profile image72
    chan0512posted 6 years ago

welcome back? smile

Thanks? lol

I was writing fairly actively (not so much as a lot of hubbers, but a hub every week or so) for a while there, and then, the past 6 months, I haven't done any.

So, "welcome back" is a totally appropriate response!
      Thank  you!

6. Richieb799 profile image62
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Well done, I've had a delay in writing for the last month or so, mainly due to moving back to my rents, but wait until April, I'm gonna be posting at least 2 a day for a year when I go travelling!

Awesome to hear Richieb! Travel is great fodder for the writing grist mill... and what a way to document your trips as well!

working