jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Camlo Hits 10,000+ Pageviews over the Weekend

1. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I was just checking on my good friend Camlo and discovered a nice shiny medal sitting in his activity.  He hit 10,000 pageviews over the weekend.  We should all congratulate him.

(I noticed only 2 entries by him in the last couple of days....hmmmmmm.....I miss playing the "What color is it?" game and "abbreviation/Shepherd" game with him!)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Um-rmEw0kUg/TA_CMi6MtwI/AAAAAAAADJc/ghtPYuygLS4/s1600/Congratulations.jpg

2. rebekahELLE profile image90
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

nice! congrats, camlo.

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

congrats camlo, oh I am coming to company you KCC

4. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 6 years ago

Thank you very much, KCC, RebekahELLE, and Saleheensblog! What a nice surprise!

Yes, KCC, I have to get up at about the same time as you go to bed at the moment, but as soon I can stay up later, I'll be back with you on the 'color game' and 'abreviation game'. Always great fun.

1. KCC Big Country profile image85
      KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

*ppppfffft*   I see how it is!  LOL   Are you putting WORK before PLAY again?! 

It's hard to keep up the Shepherd's abbreviations without you.  No one else understands.  LOL

5. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Congrats Camlo!! Wish you many more milestones greater than these!! smile

6. Mikeydoes profile image81
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

Congrats, wish you plenty more success in the future!

7. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 6 years ago

Thank you, too, Sofs and Mikeydoes!

8. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

Congratulations Camlo! here's to another 10k soon!

9. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Good job! smile

10. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 6 years ago

Thank you, Steven and Cagsil!

Yes, KCC, they tend to forget to put an 's' in their abbreviations, and to use the word 'shepherd' when there is an 's'. I really don't understand ... smile

If I put the fun before the work, I probably wouldn't be able to afford to have any fun before too long. Anyway, I think I'll be able to stay up next week. You could move to Europe so we're on the same timezone. smile

working