jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is the most hits one of your hubs received in 24 hours? What was the hub's

1. breathe2travel profile image80
    breathe2travelposted 6 years ago

What is the most hits one of your hubs received in 24 hours?  What was the hub's subject?

I have one hub that had over 5000 hits in its first 24 hours -- it was about the tragic murder of a girl from my hometown - Courtenay Wilkes.
    Which of your hubs had the most initial hits?

2. ibbarkingmad profile image82
    ibbarkingmadposted 6 years ago

200, it was about how to mod a PS3. This was over 2 years ago as well.

3. SunSeven profile image60
    SunSevenposted 6 years ago

I have one hub that has attracted 24000 hits in a 24hrs period. It was published long back, when One of the Harry Potter book was about to be released. Still gets around 100 pageviews per day.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Again - this is a very bad question to ask or answer as persons will steal your work, and your ideas in hopes of taking your traffic.

5. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

It's hard to say just how many the "most" was, as you haven't specified if you are using HubPages stats or Google Analytics to make your determination of pageviews.  (plus I'm presuming you mean pageviews when you say "hits")

According to Google (which I take as more valid than the Hub stats), it's just a few hundred north of 17,000.

(you didn't think I was going to actually come right out and say what the best hub was, or did you?)

6. breathe2travel profile image80
    breathe2travelposted 6 years ago

To clarify -- I think you can gauge which one had the most initial traffick by either -- unless you have a couple of hubs that are super-close, then definitely Google - unique pageviews/pageloads. smile
    To clarify - I was curious as to what topics have led to successful inquiries/pageloads -- but share only if you're comfortable sharing!  It never crossed my mind that someone would "steal" ideas, etc.  :'(
    Thanks for sharing!

7. rontlog profile image85
    rontlogposted 6 years ago

I wrote a hub about kate Middleton's Blue Engagement Dress and added Amazon dresses that were similar - I never managed to sell one.

In the run up to the Royal Wedding, the traffic to my hub went crazy with over 100 views a day. A week after the wedding, no one was interested, the traffic has dropped away to nothing.

8. Peter Owen profile image60
    Peter Owenposted 6 years ago

I got 300 hits in one day with a hub I wrote called How New Hubbers Ruin Their Hubscore.

9. BWD316 profile image85
    BWD316posted 6 years ago

i just got like 250 hits on one hub and 200 on another this week but it was in regards to hurricane irene and photos of the storm so i guess it was interesting! i was surprised though a lot of my views came from google, even though i just posted the hubs on sunday.

10. sanathara profile image60
    sanatharaposted 6 years ago

My Hubs on 'Making money online' got more hits than rest of the hubs. The reason behind this, I feel that all of us here on Hubpages want to make some extra income.