jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Earning income

1. stutin profile image62
    stutinposted 8 years ago

How do I earn daily income through the Hubs I write. I am still new to Adsense, Ebay and Amazon are they worth it?

Any advice will be appreciated

2. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Some earn daily, some earn $.05 a week. You can't make a solid basis on hubs till you have hundreds of them. Remember you aren't paid per person. You are only payed for the clicks on the Google Ads and your only paid by Kontera for clicks. For eBay and Amazon you are paid a % of the sale, if they click it and don't buy anything you get NOTHING. It is very hard to make a lot of money with Hubs, it is very easy to make a $1 with Hubs over a weeks time. Once you have a lot of Hubs you will get more traffic and the traffic will have a better chance of clicking on a Google or Kontera ad or clicking on an affiliate and buying something.

I hope this helps clear it up. You don't get anything without doing a lot of hard work,

3. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Your question in this thread is kind of like the other one in THIS thread. Check out what others have said in regards to making money on HP. I find all of hte programs are worth it, if you implement them properly.

A quick search on the forums, and you can find tons of threads talking about making money on amazon and ebay.

Check out Embitca's hub about making money with ebay- Here.

Here are some tips for using amazon and making money.

1. stutin profile image62
      stutinposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Guys it really helps I appreciate it