jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

My Traffic is way Down

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

My traffic stats are way down...I guess everyone's at the mall..

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

last weekend before Christmas. parties, holiday events, people running out of money.. big_smile

3. melpor profile image90
    melporposted 5 years ago

Stacie L., I seem to be experiencing the same problem. My traffic does have a tendency to drop a little during the weekends, but this weekend I saw a rather unusual steep drop in traffic.

4. LSKing profile image86
    LSKingposted 5 years ago

me too sad I think Google may be shaking things up a bit.

5. 6hotfingers3 profile image59
    6hotfingers3posted 5 years ago

Don't worry about it. As long as you are still writing quality hubs and nothing else has changed, the system will fix itself. Your Hub rating probably dropped also. No problem. I am learning it is wasteful energy trying to figure out this program. I usually see a better overall picture by Tuesday or Wednesday. I hope this helps!

6. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

I'm with the rest of you.  A drastic drop in traffic lately.  Coupled with a complete halt to Amazon sales. sad

I'm hoping to see a blip in Amazon after Xmas with after Christmas sales and people spending their Christmas $$ gift, but not holding my breath for it.

I'm kind of thinking the middle of January before normalcy returns.  I can't complain, though - November was great and December has nearly equaled it.

7. Randy Godwin profile image94
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

Merely the time of year!  "Root hog or die pore"!