I love it ............

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (37 posts)
  1. sofs profile image77
    sofsposted 13 years ago

This is a call to remind ourselves of all the great things that happen to us all the time, either in Hubland or elsewhere...like having a great day, meeting great friends, having a great family around us etc..

I will start with ..

I love it when hubbers says great things to each other!! smile smilesmilesmile

1. the Nabi profile image59
      the Nabiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I love it when mankind knows and understand how to respect, praise and worship the god besides exists no god.

2. pilesnoway profile image59
    pilesnowayposted 13 years ago

I love it when people welcomes you warmly...

3. sofs profile image77
    sofsposted 13 years ago

I love it when experienced Hubbers  help newbies in the forums! smilesmilesmilesmile

I am new Hubber and I would like you guys to welcome me.

4. pilesnoway profile image59
    pilesnowayposted 13 years ago

i love it how hubbers develop friendship even just virtually.

pilesnoway I see there 57 by your avatar, what does that mean?  Mine is number 30.

5. sofs profile image77
    sofsposted 13 years ago

I love it when people share knowledge in the forums. It helps everyone!wink

In the olden it was 'knowledge is power' but today is 'shared knowledge is power.'

6. Joy56 profile image68
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

I love it when soffs is around, she is so warm and kind.......  i love it when my grandchildren are around here they are they just made a snowman.
    http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4307834.jpg

happy days

1. sofs profile image77
      sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That is cute!!  smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

2. Tumba profile image60
      Tumbaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is so nice... smile smile

7. Joy56 profile image68
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/4307241_f248.jpg

this is me wishing you all

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4302819_f248.jpg

whatever you wish yourself

1. sofs profile image77

HeY Joy I love it when friends like you are around, then HP becomes pure pleasure and let us drink to your health, happiness  and prosperity!!!

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/3504577.jpg

2. the Nabi profile image59

Hallelujah amen!

8. Joy56 profile image68
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

lets do it..... hope to have lots more fun in the new year.

9. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

This is me after having drank to ever Hubber's health and prosperity

http://files.sharenator.com/drunk_man_in_urinal_I_gave_up_drinking_when_I_woke_up_collection-s470x353-52597-580.jpg

1. sofs profile image77

Thanks for the laughs Greek  one, you look amazingly drunking oops dunkin hich drunken... big_smile   lol lol lol lol

10. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 13 years ago

I love it when I can be silly with someone, when I don't have to take everything so seriously and can just have a little fun. Life is too short for all the bickering and moaning and other cr*p that seems to fill up so many peoples lives. When I find someone who can let ait go and just enjoy the moment, I feel connected, like this is the real purpose for being alive. When people like that are in short supply I just talk to myself instead, it does ensure intelligent conversation lol

11. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 13 years ago

I also love it when I can hit the publish button on a hub big_smile

1. sofs profile image77

Nothing like that is there !! big_smile

12. timorous profile image82
    timorousposted 13 years ago

I love chatting away here with my fellow Hubbers.  Such a nice bunch of people.  I also like to lighten things up by just being silly...thanks to the Sandpit. big_smile

13. sofs profile image77
    sofsposted 13 years ago

I sure enjoy the chatting and the sandpit games.. I love it more when friends are around.. smile

14. FabLiz86 profile image63
    FabLiz86posted 13 years ago

I love it when someone smiles at you. (Or inserts a smilie face)  big_smile

15. Joy56 profile image68
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

Yeah these games in the sandpit are so cool..... Help the old brain to work too........

16. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 13 years ago

I love the sandpit, and the people who like playing there. You can be so ridiculously silly, and no one seems to mind. Actually, I do that in real life, too.

17. Joy56 profile image68
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/3211890_f248.jpg

lets be really silly, here are my kids, i love this picture......

18. sofs profile image77
    sofsposted 13 years ago

That is a pretty picture Joy...smile Merry Christmas everyone!! smile

I love it, when people don't mind sharing things about themselves and their families without feeling self-conscious in the sandpit...

An yeah Camlo I really love the cool folks who don't mind being silly in the sand pit.

19. Denise Handlon profile image86
    Denise Handlonposted 13 years ago

I love spending time with my kids and grandkids.  smile

1. camlo profile image84
      camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And with us?

20. sofs profile image77
    sofsposted 13 years ago

I am sure Denise loves spending time with the sandpitters.. so you are on there on the  list.. Camlo

I love it when the sandpit is filling up fast!!

21. timorous profile image82
    timorousposted 13 years ago

I love it, when everyone has fun at Christmas. smile

22. sofs profile image77
    sofsposted 13 years ago

I love it when people smile even if it is only virtually smile lol

23. sofs profile image77
    sofsposted 13 years ago

I love it when I can publish a hub a day!! smile

24. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

I love it when a plan comes together! smile

25. Beth100 profile image68
    Beth100posted 13 years ago

I love it when we're all just being ourselves and enjoying each other's company!  smile

1. sofs profile image77

That is so true! smilesmilesmilesmile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)