jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Anyone else having SERIOUS problems?

1. WeddingConsultant profile image81
    WeddingConsultantposted 8 years ago

The forum doesn't display graphics and text correctly for me. Everything is miniature and profile pictures don't show up.

Anyone?

1. weblog profile image59
      weblogposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It shows well in IE7 here. What is your browser?

2. Dottie1 profile image81
    Dottie1posted 8 years ago

I noticed just some of the images were missing.  The text was fine.

3. premsingh profile image61
    premsinghposted 8 years ago

No problems with Firefox.

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

You should try just holding down shift and refreshing the page.  You might have gotten a corrupt or partial copy of your style sheet file, somehow.

5. WeddingConsultant profile image81

Oh doing the shift refresh is the first thing I do, because I know you (Paul) suggest it each time!

When I did it, the background of every page on hubpages went white! Everything just showed up as a hyperlink- no images or anything.

Anyway, things are back to normal now...

p.s. I'm using firefox 2...

6. thranax profile image49
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

I'm using Firefox 2 also but never had this problem. Most website problems like that only occur because of your internet connection. If it gets interrupted or delayed when it is opening it will not render probably or at all. I did have this trouble on a computer with dialup, but I only use cable smile

7. WeddingConsultant profile image81

We've got Verizon Fios....it USED to be fast when it was new, but now most people have it around here and it's a little slow...similar to cable, in fact.

1. thranax profile image49
      thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I am not sure what people think, but Comcast High Speed Internet by Cable is better then Verizon Fios. Plain and simple, Comcast has a Larger fiberotic network, didn't you know? It's on all the commercials and I personally never had a problem with Comcast smile

working