Question about HubMob

1. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 5 years ago

I am guessing that the HubMob for January will have the same topics as the January contest, but I have a problem:

I am already working on some topics and have carefully curated a list of topics to write about and already have the hubs in edit mode. To qualify for the hubmob, you have to create the hub under the hubmob question. Is there any way I can put a hub that is already created, but not yet published in the hubmob?

Or should I just delete the hub and recreate it when the mob question is asked?

2. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 5 years ago

Almost missed this thread.  You can always post any HubMob question on the current HubMob thread, even if the question is unrelated to the current HubMob topic.  Someone from the HubMob team regularly monitors the HubMob thread. 

Yes, as usual, HubMob will mirror contest topics.  I always work on the text of my hubs in MS Word, because as you suspected, you absolutely have to start a HubMob hub from Princessa's link.  So you have to hold off on each week's contest topic until Princessa launches her thread. 

You could delete and recreate as you said.  But you don't have to be in the HubMob for the contest.  HubMob's just a little extra visibility with the HubMob thread and links in the roundup hub.