jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Highlighted blue text in the hub text

1. Dian'swords4u profile image61
    Dian'swords4uposted 5 years ago

I did this one time and now I can't remember how to do this.  I am very new and saw that this worked..  Exp.  The words love us are blue in my text.  who do you do this?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

You can't do any text highlighting on HubPages.  You can make text be a link to something and that will make it be blue, but then you also need someplace for those words to link.

And the controls to do so are built right in to the text capsule.

1. Dian'swords4u profile image61
      Dian'swords4uposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How do you do that?  Where are the controls?

3. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

In this hub: http://hubpages.com/hub/Living-Daily-With-Christ

The words "love us" are blue

It looks to me as if you used the "suggest links" option and chose to create a few based on the suggestions.

Now "blue text" is intended specifically for creating "links" to other locations - within the text capsules there is a small chain icon (as in chain link) which will allow you to create these individually - when you create a link , you will get the blue text.

If your intention is NOT to create a link and you just happen to like the blue text - then you are doing yourself a disservice.

It would be best for you to use the "bold" option instead - just highlight the words you want to have stick out and select bold or "B" from the options in the text capsule.

good luck