jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Need advice on Keyword research software

1. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

I am using market samurai for keyword research. But generally it works very slow.

Can you recommend some other keyword research software which will find the total number of searches (exact match) and CPC of every  keyword?

Of course it will work little faster.

1. 0
      ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

try google adword! other hubbers may suggest others

1. 0
        TopUniverseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Google adwords is good but it takes lot of time. I want some automation when working on keyword research.

2. Mike Dale profile image78
      Mike Daleposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sure Market Samurai takes a minute to gather all of that data that it gives you, but the time it saves you is still amazing compared to the completely manual way we had to do it in the old days.

Try gathering that data on your own and you'll see how fast and thorough MS really is.

I think MS is the best value out there and haven't found anything remotely close. But who knows, someone may have some secret weapon they are willing to share with us smile

2. 0
    cookingdivaposted 5 years ago

Micro Niche Finder
    Free Google Keywords

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 5 years ago

Try doing it by hand LOL

4. wordscribe43 profile image92
    wordscribe43posted 5 years ago

I love and adore Micro Niche Finder...  It's revolutionized my online earning capacity.

Yoshi has a great hub on MNF.  It's called something like:  Micro Niche Finder:  The Point and Click Keyword Finder

5. kjetil profile image60
    kjetilposted 5 years ago

Micro niche finder is the best and fastest, it saves me hours every day smile