jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

My Hubs

1. Christineharper profile image60
    Christineharperposted 5 years ago

Hi everyone
    I would be grateful if you would look at my hubs and let me know whether they are good content and have earning potential. I havent done many as I have a lot of things going on in my life but I intend to do more. I am a bit confused about keyword research. How do you do it/

I would be grateful for any help

1. vox vocis profile image93
      vox vocisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your hubs could be a little longer - when I look at your hubs,  half is your writing and the other half are ads for amazon products. There should be more text and less advertized products. Also, you should rearrange your capsules for a better presentation. Good content means that your hub has to have an introduction, body of the text and conclusion. The keywords must be included in the title, URL, introductory part of the hub, at least twice in the body of the text and once in the conclusion.
      Check the Google Keyword Tool for keywords (look for it in the Google search engine). I recommend you to read carefully the hubs by Susans S:

Read other hubbers´ hubs and start writing following their examples!

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I have filed a request for this thread to be moved to the Extreme Hub Makeover forum, which is the place for critique and feedback on your hubs. You are also allowed to post links to your hubs there for that purpose.

About keyword research, typically that starts by using the Google Adwords keyword tool. You can search for specific words relevant to your content or run a scan by entering the URL for your hub. You will then get a list of potentially related terms that people are searching for, including how much competition there is, the search volume, and the estimated cost-per-click for those keywords.

I suggest you search the forums and hubs for "keyword research," and there will be plenty of things for you to read.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Great post, vox vocis, I'm fairly impressed!